Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PSA

Firstly, thank you for all of the very lovely comments! I really do appreciate them so much, and it's inspiring to see all of you wonderful people out there.

And because you are so wonderful, I'd love to be able to respond in an equally lovely manner. Which is why I'm sad when I go to respond, and the email address that shows up is "noreply-comment@blogger.com."

I'm fairly certain that it would get tricky if many of you had the same email address (darn you, preethi@gmail...), which ALSO makes me fairly certain that that is not really your email.

Janssen did a very informative post some time ago detailing how to link your real email to your account so I and other bloggers can respond to you. It takes all of 7 seconds and will make me ridiculously happy.

So go forth and comment!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, aren't you nice!!! I love it when people have an email in that box!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...